During my time in Silicon Valley, I spent a day with the staff at the Stanford d.school, and also took two workshops there.

I helped them in their effort to describe the design process based on feedback from students in the classes. Today they posted the results and linked to my website.

They also sent me the final copy of their new protobin diagram, which I did most of the photography for. The diagram was created to keep their ‘protobins’ (prototype bins) organized – the bins are used to quickly create low-resolution prototypes in workshops and classes (e.g. of a new method of giving gifts). See below for a picture of a prototype bin, and then our diagram with my photography. I’m excited that it will be used at the d.school in the months/years to come. I learned a lot through the Stanford d.school and am very grateful to them for the time they spent with me.